Monday, June 14, 2010

thursday

i had a great experience last thursday morning! i got to meet up with jenna cole in arlington for a bit of a shadowing/mentoring session. i contacted her a while back asking if she would ever be interested in allowing me to shadow her and to my surprise she answered me back and she said she was! yay! so my good friend vickie {mama of this "country girl"} woke up extra early and got all dolled up to be our model. she is so gorgeous! i learned so much and had such a great time. jenna was amazing and i instantly felt like i had known her forever. she answered so many questions i had and i learned tons just by watching her shoot and her interaction with vickie! i think it's awesome when i find a new photography friend. anyway, here are a few of my shots:





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda! I didn't get a good shot of that "running hand through the hair while in between the columns" and I'm a bit jealous, it's a really nice casual pose! Your last shot in particular is really sharp and I love the colors. Credit goes to Vickie for coming up with that pose!

    ReplyDelete